Wednesday, July 6, 2011

We are a Family of FIVE!


For those of you who use to read our blog faithfully... I'm sorry it has been so long since I've written! I'm hoping to make this a regular thing again! I have much to catch up on, but for now, the most important news I need to share is.......


We are a family of FIVE! Just in time for Christmas, Natalie Joy Enns was born on Tuesday, December 21st, 2010. She was 8 lbs 1oz and she entered our world healthy. She is truly a joy. She is 6 months now (I can hardly believe that!) and: rolling, smiling, laughing, eating rice cereal (going to try squash tomorrow), has 2 teeth, says "badada", has eyes for Daddy, loves big brother and sister, sleeps 12 hours at night, and is very happy and content most of the time. We thank God for the wonderful blessing she is.

No comments: